Monday, February 1, 2016

Indie Cruise 2016

0
These people are amazing!



Ready for the White Party!

The 2 JoAnns. How I love these ladies!

Me and Dawn Fitch of  Pooka Pure and Natural

Jen from Klean Spa

Me and Anne-Marie

Me and Donna Maria

Me and Margaret Helm-Duell of  Mohea Natural Beauty

Me, Anne-Marie and Donna Maria. This will be framed!


I recently returned from Cancun from  a trip with other makers on Indie Cruise 2016, (which was actually at an all-inclusive resort) and it was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I have always admired Donna Maria Coles-Johnson and consider her a mentor. She is the mastermind behind the incredible Indie Business Network, which I joined in January 2015. After hearing so much about the Cruise, and the speakers and supportive maker community, I decided to make it a priority to be a part of this annual trip. With the support of my wonderful husband, who took a week off from work to watch the kids, I was on my way to Cancun to soak up all the knowledge and wisdom I could from the other makers and business owners.

Bramble Berry's Anne-Marie Faoila was a guest speaker at the event. As Donna Maria expresses, "her presentation and workshop on life planning and productivity was a special highlight of the trip." Meeting and getting to know Anne-Marie was an amazing experience. She posted about the trip on her blog, in which she shared key information shared by our speakers.  Please take a moment to read her takeaways from the trip.

I was able to meet the owner of the awesome Etta and Billie, whose soap I love so much Alana was as adorable and personable as I could have imagined She is so full of life and has so much charisma. The products she creates, along with the vibe of her business has  always fascinated me.

I could go on and on about each maker. As Anne-Marie proclaimed, "We are all special snowflakes." Yes indeed! All of these makes were special, creative and vibrant spirits! I am so blessed to have met them and am ready to take on 2016!

If ever you get the chance to be a part of this annual event, I strongly encourage you to go, Being around other makers, in a supportive and inspiring environment was an experience of a lifetime. Next year, plans are underway to visit the Dominican Republic and I certainly want to reconnect with my new maker friends. Are you game? I'd love for you to join me!
Author Image

About Crownleye Dayveed
Soratemplates is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design

No comments:

Post a Comment