Sunday, January 31, 2016

CONTEST!!!! Name that soap!

0



NAME THAT SOAP CONTEST!

I need help! I have so many clever followers and I am hoping you can help me name my two latest soaps. 
If your soap name suggestion is chosen, you will receive a free bar of your choice from my web store. Contest ends Wednesday, February 3 at midnight PST.
I have created 2 new soaps! The first is the soap that I made from Bramble Berry's Oatmeal soap for babies from Pure Soapmaking. 
The first is the soap that I made from Bramble Berry's Oatmeal soap for babies from Pure Soapmaking. It is  scent/dye free, with colloidal oatmeal and chamomile infused olive oil (perfect for babies and those with very sensitive skin)
The 2nd is scented primarily with cedarwood essential oil, along with lavender, orange and ylang ylang essential oils.
Author Image

About Crownleye Dayveed
Soratemplates is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design

No comments:

Post a Comment