Monday, February 23, 2015

Bramble Berry's Spring S.O.A.P. Panel (Choose Me, Please)

0


Bramble Berry has always been my favorite soap supply company. When I first started making soap, I watched so many hours of Soap Queen videos that I would get the theme song eternally stuck in my head, as did my husband. I feel fortunate to live in Oregon, just south of Bramble Berry's head quarters in Washington.  

I have always felt a personal connection to Anne-Marie, Bramble Berry's business savvy founder and owner. I look up to her as a role model, have read all her business articles ( check my iPad underestimate-books).  She is close to my age, a mother of young children and a business owner. Granted, her business is much bigger than mine, but she has encouraged me to believe that anything is possible through hard work, good planning, ethical decision making and a positive attitude. 

So what does this have to do with the S.O.A.P. Panel? I have always wanted to be a part of this process. As a member of the panel, I would be given 8 fragrances to test in soap. I would then report my findings. What fun! After being in business for a few years, I feel this is my time (or at least I hope so). I  am ready and eager to help Bramble Berry by testing potential fragrances.  As a handmade soap company owner, I know what I desire a fragrance, so I feel I can help other soap makers too!

So what products do I like best from Bramble Berry? I have bought so much, it's difficult to narrow that list down, but here is the list of items I am never without.

Tools:
5 pound mold with silicone liner

Fragrance Oils:
Energy
Ginger Lime
Kumquat
Oatmeal, Milk & Honey

Colorants:
Fizzy lemonade 
Electric Bubblegum

The fragrance oils are my favorite.  Aside from the artistry of my soap, what sells my soap is the smell. I am very selective about what I use, and I rely on Bramble Berry fragrances because they are consistently good. I have fallen in love so many times with news scents (Kumquat is my new love). I look forward to falling in love again with some fresh new fragrances. 

To be honest, as awesome as Bramble Berry's products are, my favorite thing is not a specific product, but the tremendous community that Anne-Marie and her team have built. The videos, blog, newsletters etc. have all been amazing resources for learning my craft. You better believe that if I lived closer to Bellingham, I would do everything is my power to work for Bramble Berry. Even if I am not chosen, I will forever love Bramble Berry!

Author Image

About Crownleye Dayveed
Soratemplates is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design

No comments:

Post a Comment